An invitation to conviviality and local gastronomy
Whether you opt for a simple aperitif or cocktail with full buffet, the magic remains the same, with all the spirit of the markets of South-West France to be enjoyed in Baltard covered market (private rental) with the stall holders’ local products (on a volunteer basis) on their own stalls (used as buffet tables).
Participants can also purchase products from the stall holders present.
It is defined in accordance with the specifications drafted by the organiser and the feedback from the stall holders willing to take part, as well as logistics/catering services.
Fixed costs: private rental of the covered market + cleaning before and after + tokens for the WE.
> Logistics, service and catering staff.
> Cost of a cocktail buffet reception based on 130 people including, for example, (about 15-20 pieces/person):
– Oyster farmer: 6 oysters/2 prawns/pers., 2 shellers, lemons, oysters forks, wet naps…Presence of trader
– Bakery: 2 different types of bread and 2 desserts (Basque cake type) – Presence of trader
– Cheesemaker: cuts 3 cheeses and places slices on a tray – Presence of trader
– Charcutier: cold meats from the South-West (like chorizo, dried sausage with Espelette chili pepper) – Presence of trader
Market gardener: assortment of raw vegetables and fruit – trader presence unnecessary.
– Tapenade/olives: selection of olives and tapenades – Presence of trader
– Brasserie du Bar du Marché: water and soft drinks, coffee/tea, 2 hot beverages/person with accompaniments. Presence of trader.
– 1 Bottle of Bordeaux dry white wine for 3 people and 1 magnum of Graves red for 6 people.
Schedule the presence of a security guard for screening entry during the whole evening (schedule a time before the arrival of guests and two hours after the end of the evening).